Try Our Dog Agility Classes – It’s Doggie Fun for your Dog and You!
Agility is one of the fastest growing dog sports in Singapore. It’s popular because it’s exciting to watch and more importantly, fun for both dog and owner. If you have been to a Singapore Kennel Club Dog Show, you will probably notice that the obedience ring is most crowded whenever the Agility Trials are taking place. For those yet to be introduced to the sport of dog agility, here’s a brief description of what it is all about.
Types of Agility Competition in Singapore
In Singapore, Agility is divided into 2 categories, the standard Agility and Jumpers. The difference between the Agility and Jumpers Trials is the presence of contact obstacles in the course like the A-Frame, See-Saw, Dogwalk and Pause Table. In the standard Agility Trials, these contact obstacles are present while in the Jumpers Trials, they are noticeably absent with the course made up mainly from various types of jumps.
SKC Members Practicing Agility at West Coast
Here is a video of SKC members practicing agility at the West Coast dog run and above all, having lots of fun with their dogs. You too can have fun by joining a dog agility class.
Why Choose Us?
- Great track record. We have tied up with some of the best dog agility instructors (with best track record) in Singapore to guide you.
- Superior training. Our positive rewards based training methods are ideal for teaching Agility. Dogs trained this way are very motivated and hence, more responsive (i.e. respond faster to handler cues) allowing us better control over our dogs.
By training with us, you get the dual benefit of having:
- A good agility dog if you wish to compete; and
- Superior control over your dog to keep it out of day to day trouble
Course Duration and Fees
Our dog agility lessons are spread over 5 lessons as follows:
Level 1 – Fundamentals of Dog Agility
- Duration of course – Once a week for 4 weeks
- Fees: $350
Level 2 – Obstacle and Handler Proficiency Plus Intro to Sequencing
- Duration of course – Once a week for 6 weeks
- Fees: $475
Level 3 – Novice Sequencing
- Duration of course – Once a week for 8 weeks (lessons) plus an additional 10 weekly group practices at our trainers’ facilities
- Fees: $600
Level 4 – Intermediate Sequencing
- Duration of course – Once a week for 12 weeks (lessons) plus an additional 12 weekly group practices
- Fees: $800
Other Agility Packages (contact us to enquire)
- Level 5 – Advance Sequencing
- 2 Year Discounted Agility Package
- Individual lessons are available on demand at $80 per hour.
I am Keen! How do I Register?
To sign up or make enquiries on our dog agility classes, simply call +6568714245 or fill in the online form to the right of this page. Alternatively, you can click on the button below to reach our enquiry page.