We at Dog Training Singapore are so excited to finally be on WeChat. And so, to mark this special occasion, we are giving away, for a limited period of time, a Free eBook by Dr Ian Dunbar, to everyone who follow us on WeChat. Titled “After You Get Your Puppy” this book is being retailed on Amazon.com at USD11.02. Don’t take our word for it; check the price of this book for yourself.
Who is Dr Ian Dunbar?
Ian Dunbar is a vet, animal behaviour expert, dog trainer, speaker, consultant and author of many famous dog training books including:
- Before You Get Your Puppy
- After You Get Your Puppy
- How to Teach New Dogs Old Tricks
He is the founder of the world renown Association of Pet Dog Trainers (APDT) and creator of the SIRIUS® Puppy Training, the first off leash puppy socialisation class in the world. He is well known for his work on behaviour modification as well as bite inhibition and is an extremely sought after dog training speaker, having lead more than 1000 seminars and workshops around the world.
Step by Step Guide to Following Us on WeChat
Following us on WeChat is easy; simply follow these 6 simple steps below:
- Download the WeChat App if you have not already done so
- Open the WeChat App
- Click “Discover”
- Click “Scan QR Code”
- Scan the QR Code below
- Click the green follow button
Why Follow Us on WeChat?
Your free ebook aside, here are some reasons why you will want to follow us on WeChat:
- Get notified whenever we have a new informative dog related post
- Be informed whenever we run new contest on our website. Participation is free and you get to win fabulous prizes
- Stay up to date on the latest trends on dog care and training
- Receive a notification whenever we hold our free dog training webinars and talks
- Get the best deals and discounts for pet supplies in Singapore
Please Help Us Share
Already following us on WeChat and enjoying all the benefits listed above? Then why not help us by sharing this page with your friends and family? You can easily do so using the social buttons on this page.